As we gear up for the holiday season, don’t forget today is #GivingTuesday! Globally recognized, Giving Tuesday is a day dedicated to giving back to the community, as many people begin to focus on holiday and end-of-year giving. And this year, we will be celebrating TODAY November 29th!
Over the past ten years, millions of people from around the world have come together to raise awareness and funds for organizations within their communities each Giving Tuesday. After celebrating Thanksgiving, we have two days of extreme shopping deals: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. #GivingTuesday is a day for giving back – it’s essentially “Opening Day” of the giving season.
We’d love for you to consider supporting Combat Veterans to Careers this Giving Tuesday! Our main focus right now is Veteran Suicide Prevention. Our “What’s Next” Program is a way that you can get involved and help us reduce the number of Veteran Suicides a day! Please don’t forget to spread the word on social media using #GivingTuesday and tagging Combat Veterans to Careers on Facebook or Twitter!
- Click Here to Donate to help us provide 360 Degrees of Support to our Combat Veterans and their families in need.
- Shop at Restoring Hope Thrift Store, where ALL proceeds go back to CVC. Click Here to view Restoring Hope Thrift Store’s website for all information!
- Click Here if you would like to become a Sponsor. Our sponsors make it possible for us to provide the support our combat veterans and their families need as they transition from military to civilian careers and lifestyles.
- Click Here if you have a vehicle you would like to donate to a deserving veteran/family’s transportation needs.
- Click Here if you would like to volunteer with us for any one of our many positions (there’s truly something for everyone!)
If You Have Any Questions Contact: