Combat Veterans to Careers is now hiring an Executive Assistant to provide executive support, administrative management, and serve as a leadership resource to the President & CEO.
- Provides a broad variety of critical executive-level support to the President & CEO, including the creation of presentations, spreadsheets, financial data, and other documents.
- Heavy management of calendars and schedules; arranging travel plans and itineraries; and handling expense reports.
- Actively monitors President & CEO email inbox, including prioritizing, tracking, messages to ensure proper management and responsiveness. .
- Effectively manages communication at all levels (lateral, upward, or downward flow of communication) while working independently on special and ongoing projects; coordinating presentations and proposals; and disseminating information and organizing events.
- Prioritizes conflicting demands; handles matters expeditiously and proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often under deadline pressure.
- Interacts and communicates with executives, Board members, staff, and personal contacts in a professional and confidential manner.
- Effectively enforces company values and polices without evoking negative reactions.
- Participates in executive meetings and summarize discussions for distribution to all staff and Board members.
- Coordinates with the Development Department to optimize the time spent by the President & CEO with donors and community leaders within PPGC’s service area.
- Effectively and quickly processes information and feedback for continuous improvement to support a high-performance work environment.
- Strong ability to accept constructive criticisms for improvement, and ability to withstand the pressure of unfair or dispiriting criticisms while working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- High degree of flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff; external contacts; and other affiliates.
- Continual attention to detail in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Keen sense of discretion and judgment, professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy, and outstanding work ethic and moral standards.
- Excellent communication skills and extreme attention to detail with regard to composing, typing, and proofing.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, work independently, make educated decisions and follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated track record with respect to details and accuracy.
- Able to work as part of a team reporting to the CEO and Operations Manager
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to David Booth at: David.Booth@CombatVeteranstoCareers.org