As we gear up for Thanksgiving and kicking off the holiday season, don’t forget the Tuesday following Thanksgiving is #GivingTuesday! Globally recognized, Giving Tuesday is a day dedicated to giving back to the community, as many people begin to focus on holiday and end-of-year giving. And this year, we’ll be celebrating on November 27th!
Over the past six years, millions of people from around the world have come together to raise awareness and funds for organizations within their communities each Giving Tuesday. After celebrating Thanksgiving, we have two days of extreme shopping deals: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday is a day for giving back – it’s essentially “opening day” of the giving season.
We’d love for you to consider supporting Combat Veterans to Careers this Giving Tuesday! Below are a few ways to get involved, and don’t forget to spread the word on social media using #GivingTuesday and tagging Combat Veterans to Careers on Facebook or Twitter!
1. Donate to help us provide 360 Degrees of Support to local combat veterans and their families in need.
2. Shop Restoring Hope Thrift Store, where ALL proceeds go back to CVC.
3. Join as a Business Partner with us, if you believe your services can benefit our organization or our veterans directly.
4. Donate a reliable vehicle for a deserving veteran/family’s transportation needs.
5. Sign up to volunteer with us for any one of our many positions (there’s truly something for everyone!)