Due to the overwhelming success of CVC’s “What’s Next” 2022 Weekly Gun Raffle we’ve decided to do it all again in 2023!
Purchase a CVC calendar for
$50 $40 for one or two for $60 (plus $3.00 for shipping PER CALENDAR) and be entered to win a new gun every week throughout 2023.
That’s right – we’re raffling off a new gun each week in the year 2023, for a total giveaway of 52 guns!
When filling out your purchase order, please state “Gun Raffle 2023” in the “Transaction Reason” form box.
Additionally, please be sure to add $3.00 for shipping PER CALENDAR in your price total.
Once you’ve completed your purchase, we will email your calendar confirmation number to be entered into our gun raffle, and ship your calendar to the address (be sure to include the city, state and zip) you provide in the “Mailing Address” form box, we are getting so many purchases without the city, state and zip code.
Please review our rules & regulations below before purchasing your calendar(s).
All proceeds benefit Combat Veterans to Careers. Thank you for your support!
“What’s Next” 2023 Weekly Gun Raffle Winners
- Week 1 – Benelli Black M2 Tact Shotgun 12ga Semi: Amy Stone #0808 Watch LIVE
- Week 2 – Smith & Wesson Black Shield EZ Pistol 9mm Semi: Robbie Klees #0377 Watch LIVE
- Week 3 – Ruger Black SR22 Pistol 22Ir Semi: Kelsey Croskrey #0288 Watch LIVE
- Week 4 – Remington Wood 870 Shotgun 12ga Pump: Jack Tate #0036 Watch LIVE
- Week 5 – Ruger Black AR556 Rifle 556 Semi: Caleb Hall #0364 Watch LIVE
- Week 6 – Benelli Camo Nova Shotgun 12ga Pump: Ed Wilson #0359 Watch LIVE
- Week 7 – Glock Black 19 g5 Pistol 9mm Semi: Kenneth Hines #0395 Watch LIVE
- Week 8 – Franchi Wood Affinity Shotgun 20ga Semi: Amy & Alan Lauder #0445 Watch LIVE
- Week 9 – Browning Black Xbolt Rifle 6.5 creed Bolt: Joe Lafrantz #0493 Watch LIVE
- Week 10 – Henry Wood H00L Rifle 22Ir Lever: Mike Pease #0227 Watch LIVE
- Week 11 – Stoeger Wood Condor Shotgun 12ga Over Under: Gourmet Today #0442 Watch LIVE
- Week 12 – Smith & Wesson Stainless 642 Revolver 38spl: Carlos Oligar #0530 Watch LIVE
- Week 13 – Ruger Black LCR Revolver 38spl Revolver: Todd Faden #0325 Watch LIVE
- Week 14 – Browning Stainless Buckmark Pistol 22Ir Semi: Bill Milligan #0218 Watch LIVE
- Week 15 – Benelli Black M2 Shotgun 12ga Semi: Amy Stone #0809 Watch LIVE
- Week 16 – Weatherby Wood Orion Shotgun 12ga Over Under: Steve Dale #0593 Watch LIVE
- Week 17 – Stoeger Camo 3020 Shotgun 20ga Semi: Jennifer Croughwell #0390 Watch LIVE
- Week 18 – Glock Black 17 g5 Pistol 9mm Semi: Bootie Pearson #0308 Watch LIVE
- Week 19 – Ruger Stainless 1911 Pistol 45acp Semi: Daniel Yurovich #0073 Watch LIVE
- Week 20 – Ruger Black ICP Max Pistol 380acp Semi: Sandi Scharlett #0416 Watch LIVE
- Week 21 – Ruger Black 5.7 Pistol 5.7×28 Semi: William Rothschild #0648 Watch LIVE
- Week 22 – Beretta Tan M9A4 Pistol 9mm Semi: Ryan Nagy #0433 Watch LIVE
- Week 23 – Ruger Stainless GPLO0 Revolver 357mag Revolver: Allen Gerard #0054 Watch LIVE
- Week 24 – Springfield Black Hellcat Pistol 9mm Semi: Robert Bentley #0392 Watch LIVE
- Week 25 – Glock Black 43x Pistol 9mm Semi: Edward Biederstedt #0615 Watch LIVE
- Week 26 – Browning Blued Buckmark Pistol 22Ir Semi: Allen Gerard #1507 Watch LIVE
- Week 27 – Weatherby Blued Orion Shotgun 20ga: Rich Fulkerson #0147 Watch LIVE
- Week 28 – Franchi Blued Momentun Rifle 243win Bolt: William Potter #0017 Watch LIVE
- Week 29 – Stoeger Camo 3500 Shotgun 12ga Semi: Eagle Buick GMC #0507 Watch LIVE
- Week 30 – Ruger Stainless 10-22 m Rifle 22Ir Semi: Kevin Goodson #0436 Watch LIVE
- Week 31 – Ruger Black LCR Revolver 22Ir Revolver: Dennis Wachowski #0378 Watch LIVE
- Week 32 – Benelli Camo Nova Shotgun 20ga Pump: Garret Syvertson #1957 Watch LIVE
- Week 33 – Smith & Wesson Stainless Victory Pistol 22Ir Semi: Mike Hollo #0143 Watch LIVE
- Week 34 – Ruger Black American Rifle 308win Bolt: Stephen Baker #1958 Watch LIVE
- Week 35 – Benelli Black Tact Nova Shotgun 12ga Pump: Denise Fordon #0499 Watch LIVE
- Week 36 – Smith & Wesson Black M&PL5 Rifle 556 Semi: Nancy Middlehurst #0316 Watch LIVE
- Week 37 – Ruger Black PC Carbine Rifle 9mm Semi: Pam Smallwood #0768 Watch LIVE
- Week 38 – Smith & Wesson Black 442 Revolver 38spl Revolver: TBD
- Week 39 – Smith & Wesson Black M&P1522 Rifle 22Ir Semi: TBD
- Week 40 – Ruger Black ICP 22 Pistol 22Ir Semi: TBD
- Week 41 – Glock Black 44 Pistol 22lr Semi: TBD
- Week 42 – Ruger Camo Go Wild AM Rifle 270win Bolt: TBD
- Week 43 – Glock Black 34 Pistol 9mm Semi: TBD
- Week 44 – Springfield Black Hellcat Pistol 9mm Semi: TBD
- Week 45 – Taurus Black TX22 Pistol 22Ir Semi: TBD
- Week 46 – Smith & Wesson Black M&P2.0 Pistol 9mm Semi: TBD
- Week 47 – Benelli Black Lupo Rifle 30-06 Bolt: TBD
- Week 48 – Ruger Black Max9 Pistol 9mm Semi: TBD
- Week 49 – Henry Black AR7 Rifle 22lr Semi: TBD
- Week 50 – Ruger Black AR556 Rifle 556 Semi: TBD
- Week 51 – Ruger Stainless 1022 Take Down Rifle 22lr Semi: TBD
- Week 52 – Franchi Blued Instinct Shotgun 12ga Over Under: TBD
Important update regarding Combat Veterans to Careers’ “What’s Next” 2023 Gun Raffle:
To ensure every winner receives fair and equal earnings for this drawing, Combat Veterans to Careers has added additional counter measures so that every winner receives the true value of their prize. In light of recent market availability, if the listed firearm is unavailable during the week of its drawing, the raffle winner can choose another firearm of the same value or instead take the cash value of the gun noted on the calendar drawing week. All other rules apply. Thank you for your support!
Combat Veterans to Careers’ “What’s Next” 2023 Gun Raffle Rules & Regulations
- A limit of 2000 tickets will be allocated to this raffle. Tickets will be numbered 01 to 2000.
- One ticket will be provided per each $50.00 donation (plus $2.00 for shipping, if purchasing online) to Combat Veterans to Careers. All tickets are non-refundable, including those where a winner’s background check fails to pass.
- Proceeds of the Combat Veterans to Careers (CVC) “What’s Next” 2023 Gun Raffle benefit the participants of Combat Veterans to Careers, a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. All proceeds are distributed to qualifying recipients as outlined in the mission statement and by-laws of Combat Veterans to Careers.
- You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to obtain a ticket. Winners must be at least 21 years old and successfully pass applicable background checks to take possession of the firearms.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms(s) won.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- All firearms are new, factory made, standard over the counter guns. No custom calibers or designs are included.
- Drawing of the winning tickets will begin Sunday, 1 January 2023 and the last drawing will be Friday, 29 December 2023.
- Drawings will take place every Friday in 2023. The date and time will be announced the week prior on the CVC Website and Facebook Page.
- Winning tickets will be placed back into the drawing so as all 2,000 tickets will be subject to win during each of the 52 drawings.
- Winners will be announced via Drawing every Friday and notified using the name, phone number, and e-mail address listed on the ticket stub. Please put on the ticket if you want your name to remain anonymous during the drawing.
- Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the CVC website www.CombatVeteranstoCareers.org and on the Combat Veterans to Careers Facebook Page. No additional information about the winner will be made public prior to claiming the firearm.
- Tickets and Firearms are not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the firearm. Proof of Identification must be presented in order to claim firearm.
- Firearm that is won may not be exchanged for any other firearm, different caliber, cash, store credit or any other item.
- All firearms won will be purchased. Combat Veterans to Careers reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value if the designated firearm is not available for unforeseen reasons.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holders.
- Pats Pawn and Gun Shop in Leesburg, Florida. or other valid FFL dealer, as arranged by the winner and Pats Pawn and Gun Shop , will be solely responsible for all transfers. Contact Information for Pats Pawn and Gun Shop is provided below:
Pats Pawn and Gun Shop
2301 US-441, Leesburg, FL 34748
- In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner, and arrangements must be made directly between the winner and Pats Pawn and Gun Shop in Leesburg, Florida.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of firearm(s) won.
- In the event that CVC or Pats Pawn and Gun Shop is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact CVC to claim their firearm.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 31 days of the drawing, the winning prize value will be transferred to CVC as a donation.
- ALL FIREARMS MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Any firearms not claimed within this period will become the property of CVC.
- CVC makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with manufacturer if a problem arises.
- CVC limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket obtained.
- This raffle is void where prohibited.
- Questions regarding this raffle may be directed to David.Booth@CombatVeteranstoCareers.org call 352-775-4008.