CVC’s “What’s Next” 2021 Gun Raffle
We’re excited to announce our “What’s Next” 2021 Gun Raffle! Purchase one or more CVC calendar(s) for $50.00 each (plus $2.00 for shipping), and be entered to win a new gun each week during the year 2021.
That’s right – we will raffle off one new gun each week in the year 2021, for a total giveaway of 53 guns!
Please review our rules & regulations below before purchasing your calendar(s).
When filling out your purchase order, please state “Gun Raffle” in the “Transaction Reason” form box.
Once you’ve completed your purchase, we will email you your calendar confirmation number to be entered into our gun raffle, and ship your calendar to the address you provide in the “Mailing Address” form box.
All proceeds benefit Combat Veterans to Careers. Thank you for your support!
Combat Veterans to Careers’ “What’s Next” 2021 Gun Raffle Rules & Regulations
- A limit of 3000 tickets will be allocated to this raffle. Tickets will be numbered 01 to 3000.
- One ticket will be provided per each $50.00 donation (plus $2.00 for shipping, if purchasing online) to Combat Veterans to Careers. All tickets are non-refundable, including those where a winner’s background check fails to pass.
- Proceeds of the Combat Veterans to Careers (CVC) “What’s Next” 2012 Gun Raffle benefit the participants of Combat Veterans to Careers, a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. All proceeds are distributed to qualifying recipients as outlined in the mission statement and by-laws of Combat Veterans to Careers.
- You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to obtain a ticket. Winners must be at least 21 years old and successfully pass applicable background checks to take possession of the firearms.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearms(s) won.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- All firearms are new, factory made, standard over the counter guns. No custom calibers or designs are included.
- Last day to obtain tickets is 28 December 2020 or when all tickets are sold out.
- Drawing of the winning tickets will begin Friday, 1 January 2021 and the last drawing will be Friday, 31 December 2021.
- Drawings will take place every Friday in 2021. The date and time will be announced the week prior on the CVC Website and Facebook Page.
- Winning tickets will be placed back into the drawing so as all 3,000 tickets will be subject to win during each of the 53 drawings.
- Winners will be announced via Drawing every Friday and notified using the name, phone number, and e-mail address listed on the ticket stub. Please put on the ticket if you want your name to remain anonymous during the drawing.
- Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the CVC website www.CombatVeteranstoCareers.org and on the Combat Veterans to Careers Facebook Page. No additional information about the winner will be made public prior to claiming the firearm.
- Tickets and Firearms are not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the firearm. Proof of Identification must be presented in order to claim firearm.
- Firearm that is won may not be exchanged for any other firearm, different caliber, cash, store credit or any other item.
- All firearms won will be purchased. Combat Veterans to Careers reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value if the designated firearm is not available for unforeseen reasons.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holders.
- Pats Pawn and Gun Shop in Leesburg, Florida. or other valid FFL dealer, as arranged by the winner and Pats Pawn and Gun Shop , will be solely responsible for all transfers. Contact Information for Pats Pawn and Gun Shop is provided below:
Pats Pawn and Gun Shop
2301 US-441, Leesburg, FL 34748
- In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner, and arrangements must be made directly between the winner and Pats Pawn and Gun Shop in Leesburg, Florida.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of firearm(s) won.
- In the event that CVC or Pats Pawn and Gun Shop is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact CVC to claim their firearm.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 31 days of the drawing, the winning prize value will be transferred to CVC as a donation.
- ALL FIREARMS MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Any firearms not claimed within this period will become the property of CVC.
- CVC makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with manufacturer if a problem arises.
- CVC limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket obtained.
- This raffle is void where prohibited.
- Questions regarding this raffle may be directed to David.Booth@CombatVeteranstoCareers.org call 352-775-4008.