Shop for a cause at Restoring Hope Thrift Store, where you’ll find great items at low prices! All proceeds benefit Combat Veterans to Careers in our mission to provide 360 degrees of support to local Post-9/11 combat veterans and their families in need.
Be sure to take advantage of Discount Days specials:
– Senior Discount Mondays – Customers 55 & over receive 15% OFF their purchase (*Must show proof of age. Cannot be combined with current sales)
– Hero Discount Wednesdays – Police, Fire, Military, Active, Retired & Veterans receive 20% OFF their purchase (*Must show proof of service. Cannot be combined with current sales)
– R.E.D. Fridays – Customers wearing a RED shirt on Fridays to Remember Everyone Deployed receive 20% OFF their purchase (*Cannot be combined with current sales)
Located at: 400 E Gulf Atlantic Hwy, Wildwood, FL 34785
Open: Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Donation pick-ups and deliveries are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. To schedule a furniture / home goods donation pick-up, please call (352) 748-1855.
We are always looking for volunteers in: Sales, Cashiering, Pricing, and Furniture Repair and Restoration. If you are interested in volunteering at the Restoring Hope Thrift Store, please call (352) 748-1855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We gratefully accept the following donation items:
• Furniture (in good condition)
• Rugs (clean & gently worn)
• Refrigerators & Freezers
• Washers & Dryers
• Clean Kitchenware
• Clean Drapes
• Household Decorations
• Flat Screen TVs
• Vinyl Records
We do NOT accept: Clothes, Stoves, Dishwashers, Floral Patterns on Sofas/Love Seats, Printers, Mattresses, Analog TVs or VCR/VHS Tapes
Thank you for supporting our combat veterans and their families!